CAN YOU HELP?
- like to get away from traffic?
- enjoy off-road paths and lanes?
- sometimes find them overgrown and difficult to use?
Government cuts have made it very difficult for Kirklees Council to keep all local footpaths and bridleways clear.
- Why not carry secateurs when you go for a walk and do some cutting back here and there?
- The Volunteers often have to do it before leading a guided walk.
- Could you do a bit?
EVERY LITTLE HELPS!
If you find a problem on a right of way in Kirklees, report it online at: kirklees.gov.uk/countryside/rightsof way, by email to: email@example.com or by phone on: 0800 731 8765.