Kirklees Countryside Volunteers are a group of like-minded people who get great pleasure from our local countryside and enjoy sharing our activities with others.
- A programme of guided walks.
- One-day courses in basic map-reading and use of a Silva type compass.
- Conservation tasks such as improving rights of way, vegetation clearance, hedge and tree pruning, dry-stone walling.
- All the training you need.
- Come along to any of our walks or activities to find out more about what we do.
- We meet at 7.30 pm, usually on the first Thursday of each month, at a venue in Huddersfield.
- Our officers are elected annually and, twice a year, we plan our Signpost programme of walks and activities.
- A warm welcome awaits you!
Kirklees Countryside Volunteers is affiliated to The Conservation Volunteers (TCV)